Boresch Project Services is a small local Tamworth business established by Rebecca Boresch, an Urban and Regional Planner with over 17 years experience in Local and State Government and private enterprise.
Boresch Project Services aims to be professional and customer focused and offers the following services:
- Building Information Certificates for Unauthorised Works.
- Compilation of Development Applications.
- Compilation of Complying Development Applications.
- Preparation of Planning Proposals.
- Property development.
- Property databases.
- Statements of Environmental Effects.
- Review of Environmental Factors.
- Land Use Studies.
- Land Acquisitions.
- Plans of Management.
- Project Coordination.
- Short-Term Contracts for Government and Private Firms.
Boresch Project Services will make the completion of your next application to Council as easy as possible. An experienced consultant will run you through the requirements of your application, will compile the relevant documentation and lodge the application on your behalf. If there are any issues with the application once lodged with Council, our consultant will assist you in your negotiations with Council.
Boresch Project Services provide you with professional town planning advice and assistance to relieve the pressure in dealing with your local Council. No development application being too big or too small. Please contact us today.